Thank you for visiting and shopping at Shree Mahavir Mart Online Portal.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
1. When will I receive my order ?
· All orders for which goods are in stock shall be shipped to you in 4 working days or on a day / date chosen by you if the date of delivery you wanted to postpone on a future day and date. If the order is placed on a weekend or on a public holiday then that days shall be excluded to count the 4 working committed day of delivery.
· If any goods ordered taking much delivery time then at the time of the placing the order you will be popped up for that day and date and in such a case the standard 4 days will not be considered a delivery date. You will see an estimated delivery date for each shipment on the order summary page, just before you place your order. An estimated delivery date (or date range) will also appear in “Your Orders” section after you've placed your order. The order once placed shall not be cancelled.
· After an order has shipped, you can track your packages by going to “Your Orders”.
· If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by 2 more working days and that will appear when you place an order.
· If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
2. How much does shipping cost ?
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout online once you finally select and place your order. Shipping cost may vary depending upon quantity/weight of the product ordered. For large, fragile or high value items, special rates may be levied, which shall be indicated on the product detail page.
3. Do you offer International Shipping ?
At Present our services are limited to India only. However, if the selected item is ordered and if you are ready to bear the cost of international shipping then the same shall be delivered and for that you have to request on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How do I Track my order ?
· Once your order shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email/text message, containing your tracking number(s) on your registered mobile number that was used while placing the order and from that you may track the shipped consignment.
· Timely updates of the order confirmation, shipment and delivery will be conveyed to you via email/text message and any issue on the delivery of consignment shall be communicated to email@example.com.
5. How to track the orders that has been shipped directly by the Third Party Seller?
While placing online order you will get an information that the order is shipped by us or directly by the Third Party Vendor. If your order was placed with a Third Party Vendor, shipping and delivery timelines may vary and for that you will be guided by our website on a tracker provided the goods shipped from seller.
6. How do we deal with undelivered/undeliverable packages?
A package qualifies as “undeliverable” on our part if:
· The package is damaged in transit
· The package is lost in transit
“All orders for which goods are in stock shall be shipped to you in 4 working days or on a day /date chosen by you if the date of delivery you wanted to postpone on a future day and date.” All undeliverable packages will be returned to us and a full refund will be processed in 7 working days as per the refund policy.
A package qualifies as undeliverable on your part if:
· The payment is not credited to us or rejected by the payee bank or payment processor.
· The address given in the shipping address is incorrect in terms of building name, flat or bungalow number in the society, incorrect pin land mark is missing in the address.
· On the given address if the deliverable address is permanently closed for two attempt of delivery. The delivery attempt shall be made by the shippers after one delivery time it is not found and in the second option the goods is not delivered then in such case customer has to take delivery either from us or from the shippers at the tracking tab given in the pending order status.
It is specifically agreed that if the goods are not delivered on account of the above reasons no refund shall be entertained and the goods shall be collected in 7 working days and if the same is not collected in these days then it is considered that the goods are delivered and we shall not be processing any claim in the matter. The goods stored in the premises shall not be considered by any insurance claim on account of any loss due to outbreak of heavy rain or any force measure like lock down, curfew etc., which are beyond the reach.
7. What are shipping restrictions?
· Certain restrictions prevent us from shipping some products to all geographical locations.
· To determine your shipping location, we will use pin code of your locality to determine if shipping is available at that location.
· If you live in an area experiencing an unexpected service delay (severe weather, natural disasters, unscheduled events, etc.), please exclude those days to the estimated delivery date of your order.